Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November Queen Scraps Kit Layout

The gorgeous November Pebbles May Bouquet kit has been released over at Queen Scraps.  This kit has a wonderful selection of double-sided patterned papers, flowers, Thickers (who doesn't love Thickers) and lots of bling  Hurry over and check it out before they are all gone. This kit is so versatile.  I used it to create an Easter related page, a Halloween related page, a fishing page of my son, and this page I'm sharing today of myself.  Here's the kit...


And here's one of the layouts I completed with it...


  The journaling on this one reads "She wasn't where she had been.  She wasn't where she was going...but she was on her way" (Jodi Hill).  I love this quote and truly feel it is where I am right now.  God has big plans for my life, this I know.  He is shaking things up a bit.  Changing them around for the better.  There are growing pains involved but He will be beside me through the entire process and when it's all over, God will still be there. 

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Be blessed in all you do!
Pin It!

No comments: