Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all...

It finally feels like Fall around here...we got our first snow of the year yesterday which is really late in the season for us.  As a matter of fact, my boys had shorts on the day before as we enjoyed temperatures in the high 70's.  I recently made this lovely wreath as a housewarming gift for some friends. 


I'm a bit hooked on these Yo-Yo wreaths and keep thinking of new themes that I can make.  I think I could pretty much have one for every season/holiday of the year.  The manufacturers have so many amazing product lines out there that you really can transform the concept to work for any occasion you can think of.


You could even replace the little embellishments with photos - ooh, how cute would that be.  Black and white mini photos on a super colorful wreath.  I'm feeling another project coming on...

I'll be back a little later to share another of my Queen Scraps projects using the November kit so make sure you check back this afternoon.
Pin It!

No comments: