Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Exciting news...

I'm thrilled to announce that I have been selected to be a design team member over at Scrap the Moments - a lovely challenge blog created by Devon Hickman.  Here's the official announcement.  I can't wait to get to work on my first design team challenge!  Devon also has a wonderful kit site (Catch the Moments) where you can purchase some fabulous kits.  Check it out here.

For now...I'm busy, busy, busy working on Christmas presents - I swear my craft table looks like Santa threw-up.  What a mess it is!  I'm thinking I'll have to take a break from Christmas papers and embellies and make a project completely un-related just so I don't go nuts from all the red and green.  Until then...happy crafting and be blessed!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Congrats on making the DT! I can't wait to work with all you wonderful scrappy ladies!