Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Christmas Mini

I've had lots of projects going at once - most of which are gifts so I can't share them here...you never know who might be lurking - wouldn't want to spoil the gift opening on Christmas day.  This project I can share because it's for my family and it's already out on the coffee table...the first of many Christmas decorations to make their way into my home.

Sorry for the not-so-great pictures.  Our weather can't decide if it wants to snow or sun today so my lighting was hit or miss.  This photo I spread the pages out around the binder ring so you could see a little more of the embellies. 
And here are a couple of the individual pages.  I used a real hodge podge of supplies...stuff from multiple manufacturers but that's the great thing about the holiday lines - they all have a very similar color scheme so you can work a lot of them together on the same project. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.  I know I have so much to be thankful for.  Take a moment to remember all of the good in your life and give thanks!
Pin It!

No comments: