Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Toot, toot!!!

I'm super excited that today is the 1st of November....not only because the chaos of Halloween is OVER and now all I have to do is manage my kids' candy consumption so they don't overload on sugar and go zinging all over the place but also because I have THREE layouts in online publications this month.  One is here at Scrapstreet.com (my sweet boy on the "Ahoy" layout), one is here at Scrapbooking.com (our family farm featured on "Where Love Lives") and the last one is here (featuring my oldest son on "Dream Big").  Check them out, support the magazines that are kind enough to see my love for scrapbooking, and come back tomorrow when I'll share about a guest designer spot I did.

Until then...have a blessed day!
Pin It!

No comments: