Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Sketch #104 at The Scrappiest

So I'm making up for lost scrappy time by completing two layouts in TWO days!  This is huge for me but I really felt like I needed to give myself a break and enjoy the time playing with paper.  This layout is based on sketch #104 over at The Scrappiest...it was part of Liz's week-long celebration of reaching 100 sketches.  Here is the sketch I was working from...
And here's my take on the sketch using lots of Echo Park Paper...


Supplies used:
Baker's Twine - Your Scrapbook Stash; Brads - K & Company (metal snowflakes); Cardstock - craft supplies; Ink - StazOn in Timber Brown; Journaling card - Elle's Studio; Patterned Paper - Echo Park Paper Co. (Wintertime, Life is Good, and Everybody Loves Christmas collections); Pen - Zig Writer; Stickers - Echo Park Paper Co. (snowflake) and Frances Meyer, Inc. (small, pink heart)
Gotta dash...it's date night!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Liz Chidester said...

Beautiful! I love the tied twine!!