Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sundays at the Skatepark...

I've had these photographs that my husband took of our son and I just love the close up one but couldn't come up with a good layout for them.  Today I planned to work on Sketch #108 over at The Scrappiest so when I started digging through my pictures and saw that these two work with the sketch I was sold.  I changed my mind on the papers I was going to use several times before I remembered I had this Cosmo Cricket kit in my closet.  I dug it out and viola...it worked.  Here's the sketch...
And my interpretation with the ultra-cool pictures of our son...


All supplies are from the Joy Ride kit by Cosmo Cricket with the exception of the following:  Cardstock - American Crafts; Ink - StazOn in Jet Black and Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Charcoal; Stamp - Imaginisce

Why don't you pull out some photos and play along with us over at The Scrappiest this week?
Pin It!

2 comments:

artfuldelight said...

WOW, love this LO! I love the colors in that collection. :-)

Liz Chidester said...

Great LO!
Thanks for playing along with us at The Scrappiest!
~Liz