Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Sketch Challenge

I've finished up design team assignments for the month so now I get to scrap just for me and play with products that I've had in my stash.  Yesterday I went to a fellow Crop Chocolate addicts house to meet up with a couple of lovely ladies that are addicted to collecting scrap supplies just like I am.  While there I worked on (and acutally completed) a great sketch from over at Pamela's World of Scrap.  She's got a great blog so pop on over and check it out!  Here's her sketch...

And here's my take on it...

The journaling reads "Paul and I had the luxury of a weekend in Georgetown without the kids.  The beauty of the historical architecture truly inspired us to RELAX & ENJOY!"

Have a blessed day!!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Love it!!! Great job! :)