Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm So Excited!!!


So I was thrilled and surprised when Leeanne over at Artful Delight asked if I would be a guest designer for a new stamp set they are getting ready to release. Who could say no to that? Of course I did it, had a great time and created some fun cards with the gorgeous stamps that Leeanne sent me. Check out their blog this week as she plans to feature my cards along with showcasing their new stamp set.
Pin It!

No comments: