Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Beautiful Vegas???


I know many would not consider Las Vegas beautiful, I certainly didn't until my most recent visit there.  It's certainly not the place you'd expect to find a lovely garden in the middle of a hotel.  A friend actually lives there (not by choice but because it's where her husband's job has landed them) and she showed me some of the prettier things that I didn't even realize were there.  This layout highlights the botanical gardens inside the Bellagio Hotel...can you say amazing!  Apparently they change out the plants and larger than life sculptures to go with the seasons.  It was so cool, this little oasis in the midst of all that insanity they call Vegas.  The papers in the Queen Scraps October kit were the perfect colors to bring out the best in my photos.  The line featured in the kit is Little Yellow Bicycle Free Spirit which has lots of peace signs and very retro looking images but when you cut it into strips, all you see is the great color scheme.

I have lots more to share with you from my design team creations this month but for now, this will have to do as my calendar is full and I've got to get moving!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kelly Massman said...

I found it to be very beautiful when I went there also. But, it also has a very seedy side! Great layout! :-)