Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

An Unforgettable Event...


Paul and I just returned from Calistoga where we joined with some of the most amazing people to help celebrate my younger brother's birthday.  The setting was incredible and Kathleen, the party coordinator, did such an amazing job at creating the most beautiful setting for the event.  Martha Stewart...eat your heart out!

It was such a treat for us to be a part of this celebration of my brother.  Looking around at all the guests - people from all over the country, people from all walks of life, people whose lives he had touched in such a way and who had touched his life in such a way that we were all connected somehow through the love we all share for him.  I am still feeling so incredibly moved by the whole event and the outpouring of love from family and friends.  So little brother...Happy Birthday once again, to an incredible man...I love you!

Pin It!

No comments: