Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Friday, October 29, 2010

I Won!!!

So many posts in one day...what's a girl to do, I've got lots to share and I've been so busy that I haven't had much computer time this week!

I know it's just a random number generator that chooses the winner but I WON!!!  I'm thrilled.  Leeanne has some pretty amazing kits over at Artful Delight so I can't wait to see what my prize package has in it.  Yeah...more stuff to play with!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Well, I for one, was excited for you and your layout was fantastic! :-)

artfuldelight said...

The LO was fantastic. And I am so excited random.org chose your number, I hope you enjoy the kit, it will (should be) shipped out to you Monday, Tuesday at the latest. I can't wait to see what you create. :-)