Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A touch of inspiration...

This is my take on this week's sketch over at Sketch Inspiration.  The sketch is by one of my favorite sketchers...Liz Chidester.  You can check out more of her stuff at her blog, The Scrappiest.  She does a weekly sketch and I love them all - so easy to work with.  So my creation - a card instead of a layout - was done as part of a guest designer spot that I have coming up.  Check back on Sunday to see where you can catch more of my work for this project.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Oh this is so pretty and cute at the same time!

Susanne said...

Your card is darling. I've used card sketches as starting points for layouts, but never layout sketches for cards. Nicely done!