Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How Sweet She is...

This is my friend's darling little girl...I had so much fun getting to know her better and snapping some photos of her.  I used the Queen Scraps October kit - Free Spirit by Little Yellow Bicycle to put together this fun layout that I sent to her to hang in her room.  I hope she loved it...I know I loved the time I got to spend with her.

The cold weather is attempting to settle in around here but I heard a rumor that it's heading back into the 70's by this weekend...we'll see.  After all, it's Colorado and those weather predictions can change rather quickly around here.  Either way, I think I'm ready for the cold.  We took what I believe is our last camping trip this past weekend.  It was chilly but the trees were gorgeous in all their golden splendor and the crisp air felt wonderful.  Are you ready for the cold weather? 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Wonderful layout - she'll definitely love it. I'm ready for crisper cooler weather - but as soon as we turned on the furnace last week, we had a couple of days near 90 again. Oh well, eventually it will stay cool.